March 31, 2009

BED BUDDIES!

Since I'm not doing too hot on regular posting, I thought I'd throw one in here for Sugar Girl too! We went to SG last weekend to hang out with my family and I took this picture of her after a tiring day of playing with cousins. She was too tired to even be mad that Maizy (did I mention we got a dog?) was sitting on her back the whole time she napped. What a good guard dog!!

5 comments:

Mindy said...

I used to have a winey dog, I loved that dog. How cute, when did you get her?

Jan T. said...

That is too cute! Maybe you could bring Maizy to church next Sunday so we could have ALL my kids, ALL your kids, AND the dog at the podium!:)

Shauna said...

She is such a cute girl. Good luck with the dog thing, it's hard. We tried once and we will probably try again but it is a lot of work for the mom.

Sarah@The Best Stuff said...

That picture is so cute! Was sugar girl surprised, when you showed her the picture, that she had a bed buddy all through her nap? :)

Anonymous said...

Thats so cute! Cute dog too!