November 10, 2010

Finally downloaded pictures off the camera....who knew it would be so easy on our new Mac.  Don't tell Hubs, but I love Mac......I'm in a love affair with Mac!

Anyway, we had some exciting pictures that I need to journal about.

#1 We took an impromptu trip to Zion National Park for Labor Day weekend.  It was crazy busy, but our kids were so good and we loved it! We did a few little "hikes" including River Walk, and Weeping Rock, plus had some killer ice cream from the lodge.  It was a good little get-a-way that we hope to do again soon.  (Thanks Breck for the Cliff Rose Lodge accommodations...they rocked!)























#2 Our cousins from Rigby invited us to stay at a cabin with them in West Yellowstone.  We spent one (cold and blistery) day in Yellowstone National Park and even got to see Old Faithful erupt!  It was a treat!  We also saw a ton of wild life including Buffalo, Elk, and my personal favorite....a muskrat!









3 comments:

Jan T. said...

You all look great...your family is growing up...without us around to watch!:( Miss you guys!

April said...

I am seriously loving your hair! Your kids are getting so big!

annebabe said...

oh how I love Yellowstone! and how fun to see a muskrat. :) looks like some good ol' fashion family fun times!