Next up was Hubs (he turned 30 AGAIN this year). There are no pictures because he spent the day sick as a dog, kneeling by the toilet (pretty picture isn't it!).
Yesterday was the biggest princess party this house has every seen! It was awesome, if I do say so myself! Festivities included as REAL princess, an almost real castle, fun games, and 11 cute friends! When it was all said and done, the birthday princess said it was the "best day ever"!
3 comments:
I can't believe she is 5. Time sure flies by. Your Dad is looking good.
I love this post and all the fun pictures! Looks like all the birthday celebrations were fun (except poor hubby!!). Hope it is a wonderful Christmas season for you!
Wow, all in December/November?! That is crazy. The princess party looks like a hit, I know who to call for pointers.
Post a Comment