May 28, 2009

PLEASE DON'T CALL DCFS....


....I promise there was no child abuse involved in the black/green/purple eye shown here on Sugar Girl...well, maybe a touch of neglect, but that's a different post.

I knew as soon as I heard her screaming from our office that it was bad, but the amount of blood pouring from her nose and mouth when I got to her just confirmed it. We're not really sure what she cut/hit it on (hence, the neglect), but it was an ugly situation.
Rest assured (Grandpas and Grandmas), it will never (read, probably) happen again. As a side note, she sounds about as cute saying, "You should see the other guy", as she looks posing for this picture!

2 comments:

Jan T. said...

Good thing she isn't in Kindergarten yet...they'd be haulin' you into the office!:) I won't tell anyone!

Amy said...

She looks happy so it must not of been too traumatizing :)