June 4, 2009

KINDERGARTEN GRADUATION!






Little Buddy is not so little anymore! Today we went to his kindergarten graduation and he was so fun to watch. I can't believe how much he has grown this year! Now he's on to bigger and better things (you know, like going all day and eating school lunch)!



First day of school and last day of school with Mrs. Newland!

4 comments:

Sarah@The Best Stuff said...

Isn't Kindergarten graduation fun?? When I went to Brandon's I was 4 days away from delivering Lilian....huge and hot and miserable. But it was still really cute, all the same. :)

Jan T. said...

Just remembering how little Konner was when we moved here...sigh! He's so cute - saw him practicing for his program yesterday...he made an extra effort to stand and wave & call my name! Loved it!

Gedge's said...

They grow up way too fast- Abbey is so excited for the 1st grade too! I remember when they were little peanuts.. so sad, but yet I am so glad that she will be in all day next year- She gets so bored...

KatandBlue said...

I haven't visited your blog for a while (nor anyone else's don't feel bad!) But i just read your Mothers-Day post and it made me cry. I miss your mom too! I bet you miss her calling you "Buffy" the most.

Can't believe our kids are getting older. I am so glad that we, however, are not!
Lots of Love!