.jpg)
Our whole family went to our ultrasound today and the verdict came back that we will have a baby girl with two arms and two legs (and all the other important parts) around December 1st. I was a little nervous that Little Buddy might be disappointed, but he is just as happy as can be to be the "only boy". We are all so excited (especially now that I haven't thrown up for a few weeks)!
8 comments:
Hurray! Congrats! Good luck with the not puking. - Jodi
Yeah! Congratulations!
Hurray! You have her name ready and everything! Congrats!
Yahoo! Congratulations! I had a feeling it was a girl!:) So happy for you guys!
Yay for another cute little girl! Congratulations!
YEAH!!! Congrats! I hope that you will be around for our family to meet her.
Yeah! Girls are so fun!! - Malynn
How fun! I'm so happy for you guys!
Post a Comment