I got the link to this darling pattern on a friends blog (thanks for sharing Beka) and just had to try it. So here is my first attempt...turned out pretty cute, I think.

But, I do think the original crisp white ruffle is my favorite, so here is my next project.
I also love this "juicy" fabric, and it was just asking to become a skirt...maybe a different style just for variety.

And then there is THIS! Love, Love, Love....
not sure what it will become yet, but I had to buy a little!
If you don't see me around much in the next few weeks, you can find me at my sewing machine!P.S...we got a new camera...can you tell the difference?
4 comments:
So cute! I need to come visit and see how you make them! Darling!
Adorable. I might be tempted to try sewing again. If you hear screams of frustration, that would be me.
You and your craftiness are amazing! I am totally wanted a sewing machine and when I get one I want lessons!!! You rock! Miss you tons. Maybe we should plan a gathering sometime?!
Okay, this blog needs an update! Tell us about the belly, the baby, back to school, etc. I want to hear more. Katie's right- it must be time to get together.
Post a Comment