March 1, 2010

FAMILY VACATION





We took a fun little family vacation to San Diego a few weeks ago. The highlights included, Sea World, lots of swimming, and good food! The kids loved the penguins (which I didn't get a picture of) and the "Journey to Atlantis" ride. Hubs and I loved the "Clyde and Seamore Show"...that's the one I remember loving as a kid....and the Killer Whale show has always been amazing to me. Little Bean was happy to ride and sleep in the stroller. She's such a good baby! It was so fun to get away with our kids and enjoy an adventure together!


Aren't these about the cutest kids ever?! (We are starving Little Bean...can you tell...ha ha ha!)

1 comment:

KatandBlue said...

Sugar girl (and I can't suddenly remember any of your kid's given names!) looks just like you!! She is so cute!
Looks like you had a busy few weeks. And yes, your kids are adorable!