So one thing about having babies a little far apart (4 years) is that there are all these new gadgets around that weren't around before. One that we have particularly liked is the Bumbo. It's this neat little "chair" that lets Little Bean sit up by herself even though she can't really sit up by herself. But, here's the problem...there are these little pre-molded spots for legs...apparently little skinny baby legs. Little Bean (nor any of my babies for that matter) has anything but skinny legs. When you go to pull her out of the chair, the whole thing comes with her (I saw a lady's bum get stuck between the arm rests of an airplane seat once....this is what the Bumbo chair reminds me of). If she wasn't so darn happy about the situation we would cry discrimination to the good people at Bumbo!
(Our doctor asked if I was supplementing Little Beans diet or just nursing! Nope folks.....this is all from the homemade stuff...apparently I make butter!
11 comments:
Cute baby! I must make skim milk. Kayla is still tiny if you remember how tiny she was. I think she finally hit 40 lbs and she is 7
those are the best thighs ever- you go girl! - Jodi
I'm dying! I love how chubby she is!!! I totally make skim milk, not fair.
I love those dimpled buns. Spencer always comments on why they show babies bums on T.V., or baby products, etc. I guess you just have to be a mom to appreciate it. So cute!
SO CUTE! Love chuncky babies
Oooh! She is so darn cute Melanie. I love those legs!
I love love love it! I have just started having this problem too. I love those chunky legs!!!
Oh my!! That is one cute baby!!! I also have to comment on your picture @ the top (pink & green). That is a BEAUTIFUL picture and each kid is so adorable! You two make cute kids!!
Hope you are all warm in St. George. It snowed yesterday and is raining today - 45 degrees and COLD!! You're not missing much. Keep in touch! ~emily
mmmm, butter. everything is better with butter, including baby legs. :)
That is the cutest thing ever, oh those thighs! My sister did a cute thing about a Bumbo on her blog, they are the best. Here it is:
http://www.nobiggie.net/2008/10/if-i-had-bumbo.html
Who's buns does she take after Mom or Dad?
Post a Comment