We have been crazy busy (isn't May always like that?) and this blog has been the last thing on my mind. But, all these things and people that keep me busy are precisely the things I want to remember....so in an attempt to "catch up", here is the short list of what's been going on around here:
crazy hair day (plus no more 1st grade)!
first dance recital!
preschool program
visiting grandma hirschi...we sure love her!
this little baby doll turned 6 months (already!), weighs almost 20 pounds, got her first tooth, and is warming up to the idea of solid foods! and last, but not least....baseball! We have loved watching Little Buddy gain skills and confidence this year playing machine pitch baseball with his neighborhood buddies!
Up next: Baja cruise with the family, Lake Powell with friends, and a whole lot of swimming in our backyard!
4 comments:
Your kids are looking so grown-up! How does that happen??? You haven't been gone very long! Baby Bean is adorable. Any plans to visit little old Centerville soon?
So funny, I think everyone is crazy this time of year. Do you guys have a pool, how fun!
you are alive! that's fantastic news!! ha ha! I totally agree about May being the craziest month ever. I had no idea until this year about all the "end of the year" things that eat up endless amounts of time and energy. But its fun, right??
have fun on the cruise!!
Is the cruise with the kids? Either way I am jealous! Have fun!
Post a Comment