January 17, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE BUDDY!

**This post has been saved as a "draft" for over a week now! So, just as I predicted, I'm about as good at blogging as I am at keeping a journal/going to the temple/writing "thank you" notes/getting a physical.....I am what I am people.....a procrastinator!**

It was brought to my attention (thanks Dad) that I haven't posted about Little Buddy's birthday party yet....oops! I guess I was just so relieved that the week (not neccessarily the party) was over....I just slipped into make-up mode (because, you know, that laundry isn't going to take care of itself).

Anyway, he decided (months ago) that he wanted to go to Kangaroo Zoo, which is a place with a bunch of huge inflatable slides and mazes and such. The only draw back (for him) was that I made him keep his invites down to a select few so we didn't put Hubs in the poor house. He managed to select his BFF's from the huge social circle he travels in and the party was a big success!


I can't believe this sweet boy is already 6...where has the time gone? He is the most kind, funny, obedient, spunky, helpful, smart, and talented little boy we could ask for. I feel so lucky to be his mom!

4 comments:

Shauna said...

Cute kid and what a cute cake, did you make it?

April said...

k, first of all - you beat me to a blog post - second of all I love your new title.
That place looks really fun! I'm guessing it is up your way?

Mindy said...

So cute. We love Kangaroo Zoo.
Your new picture of the kids is great.

Amy said...

Wow! I can't believe that he is really six! You are right time flys when you are raising kids. I think you said that in your post about sugar girl. You blog is way cute and I love what your Christmas wishes were. Just think anytime you have a C section you get a mini tummy tuck. :) By the way this is Amy from your Hubs place of employement.