January 1, 2009

Resolutions???

For the record, I'm not really a resolution kind of person. I think they are great for other people...just not for me. It's not that I don't like to set goals for myself....I actually think I'm rather self-disciplined (ignore the previous post on treats)....I think it's just the writing it down or saying it out loud that doesn't agree with me. Plus, thinking about a goal being drawn out over twelve months is discouraging (have I ever mentioned that I press my doctor to schedule my inductions when I'm about 10 weeks pregnant...patient, I am not).

Last night Hubs asked what my new-years-resolutions where and I quickly answered that I didn't have any....too quickly I guess because he started laughing (maybe I'm not as perfect as I think I am...ha ha ha). So I asked him what HE thinks my resolutions should be. And you know what that smart, sweet man said? Nothing....he just went back to watching the news. So, I guess I'll toss the question out to my blog readers (Hello...anybody out there?). Go ahead, I'm thick skinned (actually medium skinned with lots of freckles and rough patches). What do you think I should "work on" this year.....and if at all possible, break the suggestions down into smaller, more attainable goals. Thanks for your help, and HAPPY 2009!


P.S. I know I haven't posted about Christmas yet....I will get to it....I promise. Hey, maybe that could be my resolution...more punctual blogging

6 comments:

Jan T. said...

Yep, I agree, more punctual blogging.....!:) That's all! :)
Love ya!

Mindy said...

Yea I'm with Jan!

Anonymous said...

I agree with you too...i dont make goals either....i love your blog, its so cute! :)

Shauna said...

Would a ggod resolution be, to finish my Costco Chocolate Macadamia's? That could be yours too. Good Luck!

Sarah@The Best Stuff said...

I like making resolutions and goals. Not saying that I'm real great at seeing them through as well as I should....

KatandBlue said...

You need to see me at least ONCE this year!