oh, I would so have the same problem! That's another reason I can't go to Costco - everything is ginormous size!! I've been making cinnamon almonds (like you get in the mall from the kiosk all hot an sugary). I think I ate a pound yesterday. Oh! But you'd be so proud.. I've been alternating Diet Coke with CF - I think I'm not addicted. That's my verdict.
Our neighborhood is doing a Biggest Loser contest in Jan, so I figure I may as well pack it on now so I can win later . . . right? Besides, don't we need a winter layer to keep us warm?
6 comments:
That's ok, you enjoy and then I'll go to the gym with you once the kids are back in school. Are ya game?
This time of year kills me!!! I am trying to atleast maintain my weight so when January hits, I'll be ready to lose!!!
oh, I would so have the same problem! That's another reason I can't go to Costco - everything is ginormous size!!
I've been making cinnamon almonds (like you get in the mall from the kiosk all hot an sugary). I think I ate a pound yesterday.
Oh! But you'd be so proud.. I've been alternating Diet Coke with CF - I think I'm not addicted. That's my verdict.
Our neighborhood is doing a Biggest Loser contest in Jan, so I figure I may as well pack it on now so I can win later . . . right? Besides, don't we need a winter layer to keep us warm?
Save some for the rest of us!!!! Thanks for the CD....LOVE IT! I was in desperate need of some new music!
Thanks for posting this and letting me know I am not the ONLY PIG out there! Holiday Free-for-all! Wahoo!
Post a Comment