
Three years ago today, Sugar Girl was born. My how time flies when you're raising kids! She has been such a fun little addition to our family...I can't imagine life without her. She has quite a fiery little personality....so happy when she's happy, but so fiesty when she's not! (Hubs thinks she was supposed to be a red-head!) We get such a kick out of the cute little things she does and says lately. She really is such a big girl! She loves to reassure me, "Don't worry, Mom", anytime she sees me fretting about something...or when she's been a little naughty (it's true...she's not perfect). She is a great snuggler and loves to come wake me up with a hug and a kiss. She loves to play and will often go off by herself to play with toys. I love when I "catch" her in a "pretend" conversations with a doll of stuffed animal. She LOVES treats...anything with sugar! Ice cream, candy, cookies, and her new favorite, SLURPY'S! We feel so lucky to have this little sweetheart in our family! HAPPY BIRTHDAY....WE LOVE YOU!
6 comments:
Happy Birthday "Sugar". It is amazing how fast they do grow up, sad actually. She is just as cute as can be.
Good Heavens...she's 3 already? Wow, I remember when she was a tiny little baby. What a darling girl.
Mel,
I can't believe she is three! Time really does fly. She has grown up to be such a beautiful girl. We know about fiesty girls at our house. It is so fun though... Tske care and have a good holiday season.
Julie
She is getting SOOOOO big!!!!
Awwww! I remember visiting you the week she was born...it can't be 3 years ago! Happy Birthday Sugar Girl. She is such a cutie....you are a lucky mama!:)
She is so cute! Hope she had a Happy Birthday
Post a Comment