December 13, 2008

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS.....

So, Hubs and I put a $$$ limit on how much we are spending on each other this year.....and WE'RE sticking to it! But, I put together a little wish list for myself...with no limit in mind. So here it is....my CHRISTMAS '08 EDITION WISH LIST (most of which will have to carry over into '09, '10, '11, etc.):



1. THE AMAZON KINDLE. (explanation, mostly for Hubs)Basically, it's an iPod for your books, and you can download new ones right from the device. It will also define words you don't know and some other cool tricks. I love that you can bring 200 books wherever you go....like on an extended vacation maybe!




2. A HEART RATE MONITOR. I especially like the one in green. I'm not sure this is the exact one I want, but Hubs is the research guy, so I'm sure he would/will pick out the right one...and hopefully it comes in green.


3. REVITALASH. Have you heard about this stuff? It's amazing. You put it at the base of your eyelashes every night and it makes them thicker and longer....like extensions, only cheaper and no trip to the salon. It's a bit pricey (which is the only reason I haven't bought it myself) at $110-150 a bottle, but it sounds awesome!




4. This new NURSERY MANUAL would be a good stocking stuffer. I've heard it is awesome for family home evenings (and I'm hoping, sharing times). This is one I'll be buying for myself on Dec. 26th if I don't get it sooner (did you hear that Hubs?).






5. THIS TUMMY is really what I want. It would make me forget about everything else that I didn't get! It would be especially nice if SOMEONE ELSE could go through the tummy tuck surgery for me so there would be no pain/recovery involved. Come on Hubs, this one is for you too....really!

Well, that about does it....I'll keep you posted on what I ACTUALLY get...which will be none of these since they are all over the agreed-upon budget (except the manual...thank goodness the distribution center is cheap). And all you reading ward folks....prepare yourself for some awesome sharing times in '09!

8 comments:

Aleisha said...

I love your Christmas list!!! I really would like one of those watches too. That would be cool.

Vanes said...

You are GREAT!! I'm So glad you posted about Jeff Andrus - I had NO idea! I want to contribute! Have you had much luck?! I checked out their blog last night at work - SOOOO sad! Is it Leukemia - I could never find which cancer it was?! What's his prognosis?!
*I'll keep my fingers crossed on the presents for you! The nursery manual is a GREAT idea - Mike and I are in nursery together and it would be fun to have at home! Loved your Christmas card!! :)

jeny said...

I want #5 too!!!

Mindy said...

Yep, that's the tummy I want too. If you find out how to get it, please let me know.

KatandBlue said...

I can think of a lot of Christmas wishes too...great idea to post them! We missed you on Saturday. I hope to see you some day soon. Your blog is great. I love your enthusiasm about your life. Love ya!

♥Concerned♥ said...

Hey! How'd you get a picture of my tummy?!?!? LOL!! Yup, it's that firm! Only roughly the size of a basketball cut in half, but who's counting?

Sarah@The Best Stuff said...

I want a tummy like that! I would gladly give up any and all Christmas and Birthday gifts for the next 5 years if it meant I could have that tummy!

Anonymous said...

Can I have that tummy? If you find one of those in the store pick one up for me and I will stop by and get it.