Sugar's birthday was a fun day for us.....We started bright and early (not really, it was like noon) and partied all day! We ate lunch at Applebee's (because it was convenient AND they have a big picture of Mickey Mouse and gang in the entry way AND because Hubs and I couldn't take McDonald's) and they even brought her a little sundae for her birthday, which was a BIG hit. Then we went to the Children's Museum at the Gateway (when I say "we", I actually mean Hubs took the kids while I shopped around a bit). Then we ended the day with a little cake and ice cream with neighbors and cousins. The highlight of the night was presents....obviously! She got some dress-up clothes and shoes and pet shop toys. Here's a few photo's to help all you readers feel like you enjoyed the day with us!
at the Children's Museum
she has worn this dress for 3 days straight now!
Please don't turn me in for CHILD PORN or anything, but I just couldn't help myself...she was supposed to be getting in the tub when we found her like this......
6 comments:
Looks like she had a ton of fun on her big day. The birthday suit, ya gotta love it. Honestly Tyler would run around like that all the time if I would let me, he's all about being free. hehe
Sounds like fun...love the birthday suit on the birthday girl!:) Her little pigtails always look so darn cute.
Your kids are so cute! I can't believe how old your little girl is! Our little miss is 3 1/2 so I guess its not to surprising, but oh...how time flies! Thanks for the Christmas card and the blog address. So fun to see your family! Take care & Merry Christmas!
ok, that is hilarious! I would have taken a picture too :)
Happy birthday!
It's great to see your family! I have enjoyed reading about them. Thanks for the Christmas card!
I can't believe all the little girl cousins have turned 3! Time has really flown by. She is such a cutie! We got your package for the kids--I'll be sending one your way next week myself!
Post a Comment