
Little Bean had her 2 month check-up and apparently she is not so little! Here's the scoop:
13 lbs. (90th percentile!)
23 inches (50th percentile)
3 shots and an oral vaccination
a few tears, but she got over it quickly
She is smiling and "talking" up a storm lately. She just loves to have anyones attention and will reward you with a sweet smile! She is getting big so fast...I just want time to slow down for a minute so I can enjoy my kids a little more. Anyone else feel this way?
23 inches (50th percentile)
3 shots and an oral vaccination
a few tears, but she got over it quickly
She is smiling and "talking" up a storm lately. She just loves to have anyones attention and will reward you with a sweet smile! She is getting big so fast...I just want time to slow down for a minute so I can enjoy my kids a little more. Anyone else feel this way?
2 comments:
Yes I DO! I think Ethan has just hit 9 pounds!! He's growing like crazy now... ahhh! Your little girl is so cute. I'm not looking forward to shots tho.
What a cutie!!! I need to send this outfit for her that I have before she gets to big.
Post a Comment