It's taken me a bit to get organized enough to post about the holidays. We've gone from one party the next pretty much...and we're sad it's over!We started out with Sugar's birthday! I just can't believe she's 4! This little girl is so fun and spunky...I just don't know what we would do without her! The McDonald's birthday and Tinkerbell cake were a big hit.....

We checked out the local Christmas festivities at Tuacahn where we told Santa about our wish lists, watched the live nativity, and rode the train.



We hosted my family Christmas Eve party (but failed to take pictures to prove it!) and by bedtime we were SO excited for Santa to come that it was hard to fall asleep.
We took a few (lousy) pictures on Christmas morning, but everyone was THRILLED with their loot! We got a Wii...finally...for the whole family to enjoy (I've become quite the wii golfer), Buddy got a spy ATV (be careful about sharing confidential info at our house...the walls have ears!), Sugar got some princess Barbies, and Little Bean was content with some new binkies.And, last-but-not-least....Little Buddy turned SEVEN yesterday! His shared donuts with sprinkles with his class at school and then had a party with 10 of his best Southern Utah buddies, including a pinata, giant cupcake cake, and Lazer Mania.

Now we are ready for a vacation/maid/loan/diet, but will settle for a nice afternoon nap!
4 comments:
Looks like you've been busy! Wish we coulda partied with ya on one of those occasions. I hear you're coming up fri.....I just might show up at your hair appt. to chat!:)
I love the big cupcake cake. Look like fun!
Holy Cow I am impressed with your children's birthday cakes!! Zayla's birthday is in a few weeks, will you make her one??!! also, my new years was much like your Eve, (a-very-non-drunken-go-to-bed-early-type-of-night!)
Wow the kids have grown so much. I miss being you next door to you guys. I can't believe the kids are 4, seems like we just pregnant...well you were. Little Jillian looks different to me than the older two or am I wrong?
Post a Comment