January 16, 2010

TIME FLIES....


Dear Little Bean,

Yesterday marked two months since you joined our family! We are so lucky Heavenly Father sent you to US! You are such a good baby and have hardly even made me or dad miss any sleep. You are starting to smile and make cute little baby noises that we all like to hear. You are a good eater (once you got through being such a sleepy little newborn) and always have your hands up by your face when you eat...my little two fisted eater! You really like to be held and to go for walks outside and to take warm baths (sorry that I've gotten your bath water too cold a few times...thanks for not staying mad for long). Your brother and sister are really happy to have you around. You make them forget about being grouchy or fighting with each other. You are changing so fast and getting so big....time is flying by too fast. I love you and am so happy I get to watch you grow.

All My Love,
Mom

1 comment:

KatandBlue said...

Bring tears to my eyes at how fast they grow! I am scrapbooking Zayla's newborn days right now, and it does go by so fast! Arent we lucky to be able to stay home and enjoy it?!! Who ever thought I would be contect to do that???! By the way, have I told you I love your kids nicknames?!