November 8, 2009

TOP FIVE REASONS I KNOW I'M "COOKED"

10 days and counting until I have this baby....here are the reasons I know IT IS TIME!

1. I don't recognize my belly button or my ankles
2. Staying up at night with a baby actually sounds fun compared to staying up with heartburn/wrestless legs/etc.

3. A C-section wound sounds "comfortable" compared to the way my ribs feel right now

4. Even my biggest maternity clothes are pretty snug

5. People are starting to stare....especially women....with a look of pity in their eyes

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA HA those are funny! Sorry you are so uncomfortable.

Jan T. said...

You look great to me! But I do feel your pain....I remember it well!:)
Can't wait to hear about the new baby. Keep us posted! Love ya!

jomama said...

Umm, your belly has grown since I saw you last. Good work! Good luck with your final days (and nights) of pregnancy.

Aleisha said...

What a great post... hahaha I think you look absolutely beautiful but I do know know how you feel. You are getting so close..

MG said...

I love it. Hope it comes soon. The thing is with every kid your belly seems to get bigger everytime and be a lot more uncomfortable. I really like your house...post more pictures

Jan T. said...

Mel! How are you! Post some pictures of that new baby, will ya!? Hope all is well! Miss you!