November 1, 2009

I'M BACK.....HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

I've been on a little blogging vacation during our move to St. George and unpacking and all that non-sense, but I'M BACK! I'm pledging to get caught up before our little baby girl is born (20 days and counting, unless I can make things happen sooner!), so expect some posting madness from me in the near future!

Our Halloween was a big success! Little Buddy was a convict for school activities and then a skeleton for the actual treat round-up. Sugar Girl was Tinkerbell...she decided about three months ago on this costume and luckily for me (and Hubs wallet) she stuck with it.

We had a great time in our new neighborhood...they don't mess around when it comes to Halloween! We had a ward carnival on Friday night...Hubs volunteered to spin a little cotton candy and his arm might never be the same! It was a lot of fun and we are getting to love our new ward family...we just wish we were better at remembering their names!

We hope you all had a "spooky" Halloween too!

No comments: