November 7, 2008

SOME CHANGES

Like some of you, I was a little freaked out by a story on the news the other night on keeping your family safe while blogging. Since I'm fairly new to this blogging stuff, I thought it was the perfect time to make a few changes to our blog to protect the privacy and security of our family. I have mixed emotions about going "private" (since I always have trouble getting into private sites...even after I've been invited...I know, computer illiterate), so for now, I am just going to try this and see where it gets us. So, you'll notice that I did a bit of editing to previous blogs (nice that there aren't too many) and titles and such. Friends and family, turn the other check at the "corny" names I have chosen for family members; preditors and bad guys, ha ha ha!

Now there's just one last problem....what should the title of our blog be? All suggestions (not including our name) will be considered and the "winner" just might get a prize! No promises though....

7 comments:

April said...

k, I feel the same way!!! I'm in the process now of emailing everyone linked to us to take off our last name. I totally don't want to go private either... it's a hard spot.

Aleisha said...

I never saw that special on the news. What was it about?? I'll have to watch it. I really don't want to go private but I don't want to put my family at risk.

Mindy said...

I know what you mean. It is hard when there are freaks in the world.

Shauna said...

I can't decide whether to go private or not. It's a hard decision for some reason. How about the title "The Tay Fray" or "Mel Tells", just letting my creative juices flow. Fun to find your blog.

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean. Some people can't get on my blog but I chose to go private because then I won't have to worry about someone finding me that I don't want them to.

Ivan and Shelley said...

We think that the title of your blog should be the "4 Tay's".

AmyDawn said...

I just realized that I should take the name of my hometown off of my profile, too! How are you guys? We are eating Ore-Ida fries made fresh from Ontario tonight!