Did you know it's National Blog Posting Month (don't believe me...check out nablopomo.ning.com)? I didn't either until just a few minutes ago. I guess the deal is that you can join and commit to posting every day for the month of November...crazy. I cannot commit to the challenge while still getting my blogging "wings", but maybe next year.
Anywho....here are our Halloween pictures. We may not be committed to NaBloPoMo, but we are committed to finishing off the Halloween candy as quickly as possible! Obviously.

6 comments:
National Blogging month eh??? Hmmmm, I have been so slacking on posts lately. Anyway, cute kids. I love Halloween.
November seems like a tough month to commit to blogging everyday. We'll be away on vacation for Thanksgiving (Woo-hoo!). But even when we stay home, there's the baking, cleaning, shopping . . . Maybe I could do that in March. Interesting challenge, though.
Cute Halloween pix!
OK Melanie. You are in BIG trouble!
You have me on your list of bloggers, yet you have never commented on my blog. I had no idea you had a blog, until I saw your darling picture on April's blog. I am so glad I ran into your blog. Your family is so cute. I am adding you to my list...and you better start commenting. :)
NATIONAL blog posting month? Wow! Good thing I'm keepin' up with the trends! Who knew!?? Do we get flowers or chocolate for being dedicated bloggers?:)
ok so I made your microwave carmel popcorn last night - it is amazing and way too easy. I can't stop eating it! Thanks a lot :)
I can't believe that people really do blog every single day. I wish I could post more often, but I don't think my life's exciting enough to have something to post about every day! Wow!
Your kids look super cute in their Halloween costumes! Fun! Fun!
Post a Comment