Just when I was missing American Idol and counting down the days until next season, Sugar Girl pulled out all the stops and did a little concert for us. I know it doesn't sound like she's singing, but she is. This is how she sings....and she does it ALL THE TIME! (Try listening to it for about 2 hours straight) It's very cute until she does it in a grocery store/restaurant/etc. Then people just think she's autistic or something. Plan on big things to come from Sugar...maybe American Idol Season 45!
4 comments:
HOORAY!! I found Mel - FINALLY!! I've been missing you and often wonder what you're up to and how your family is?! They REALLY are DARLING!! Couldn't be happier for you! :) Are you working? How are you SO up on Americal Doll with Addie being so little? How's you dad?! I'd LOVE to catch up! Tell Kylee THANX for passing my note along!! :)
Im thinkin she needs to try out for "So you think you can dance", that girls got some moves.
She is a doll! I truly wonder where they got that platinum blonde hair from? Although, my little one has blonde hair too! What is up with that? It is so fun to see how fast that they are growing up!
this is so cute! my jena is the same way but now she just adds word that don't make sense and sings everything instead of talking. I had no idea court was your brother! i think that ward is going to start inbreeding! haha!
Post a Comment