Today was one of those days when I thought I might loose my mind with the whining, begging, time-outs, etc. But while finding pictures to put on our blog, I came across a few of my kids in their better moments...when they were actually acting like they like each other...so here they are. ENJOY!
October 2, 2008
LET'S GET THE BALL ROLLING.....
So, I'm giving in to peer pressure and starting a blog. I can't make any promises about how dedicated I will be...could be another cyber-phase I'm going through (ie. myspace, facebook, etc.), but I'll give it my best shot! I have loved reading friends and families blogs so I guess it's the least I can do to give back to the blogging community.
Today was one of those days when I thought I might loose my mind with the whining, begging, time-outs, etc. But while finding pictures to put on our blog, I came across a few of my kids in their better moments...when they were actually acting like they like each other...so here they are. ENJOY!


Today was one of those days when I thought I might loose my mind with the whining, begging, time-outs, etc. But while finding pictures to put on our blog, I came across a few of my kids in their better moments...when they were actually acting like they like each other...so here they are. ENJOY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
cute kids, love the pictures.
Yeah!!! I am so glad you are blogging. It has been so good for me. Your kids are sooooo cute.
Post a Comment