I'll admit that we don't have an organized Family Home Evening every Monday night (does anyone?), but tonight just so happened to be one of those rare "organized" ones. We made our annual trip to the Pumpkin Patch. Although it was crowded...we weren't the only ones with this idea...the kids had a great time running around and we each picked our pumpkins. There's just something about the way a pumpkin patch looks that makes me wish I was a real photographer with a real camera, but I guess these will have to do...
Those are cute pictures. We are trying to find a time to get out there as well. We have some fun photos from there from last year, you can see them from my blog, (if you want) it's on Mike's picture blog under family, so cute, he loves to take picutes.
Yay! Melanie...so I commented on your facebook and now found you on your blog! I just love this stuff...it's so nice to see what friends and family are doing! :)
4 comments:
Very cute pics! New hair cut? Did you see Nat? You'll have to give me all the juicy gossip from Amber!:) Your hair looks sooo cute!
Those are cute pictures. We are trying to find a time to get out there as well. We have some fun photos from there from last year, you can see them from my blog, (if you want) it's on Mike's picture blog under family, so cute, he loves to take picutes.
Yay! Melanie...so I commented on your facebook and now found you on your blog! I just love this stuff...it's so nice to see what friends and family are doing! :)
Is it okay if I add you to my blog roll?
I am so glad I can watch your blog now. Thanks for the address! You have very cute kids!
Post a Comment