October 2, 2008

HUSBAND TAG....

1. What is his name? Hubs

2. Who eats more? Maybe me!

3. Who said, "I love you" first? I don't remember...probably me

4. Who is taller? Hubs

5. Who is smarter? Hubs

6. Who is more sensitive? Hubs
7. Who does the laundry? Me

8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me

9. Who pays the bills? Hubs

10. Who cooks more? Me

11. Who is more stubborn? Hubs

12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Neither....it's a problem!

13. Who has more siblings? full sibling...Hubs

14. Who wears the pants in the relationship? I think he does. He thinks I do!

15. What do you like to do together? go to movies, work in the yard, go on vacation!

16. Who eats more sweets? Me

17. Guilty Pleasures? massages and shoes

18. How did you meet? diabetes camp

19. Who asked whom out first? he asked...after taking his sweet time!

20. Who kissed who first? I kissed him

21. Who proposed? Hubs

22. His best features and qualities? Kind and helpful to a fault...and he's got a nice behind!

23. Tag you’re it. Who do you tag? Anyone out there..........? (P.S. don't ever feel bad if I don't do one of these that you send me....it's a rare thing for me, but I was looking for a little volume to start our blog and this just happen to come my way)

4 comments:

April said...

yay! I'm glad you started one! Now I can spy on you at my hearts desire :)
Your family is way too cute!

Jan T. said...

yahoo! You're blogging! And you did the tag...impressive. Just a question though...why tayfam5 when there is only tayfam4...hmmmm! When do we meet the other one!? Just wondering if I'm on to something!:)

Mindy said...

Oh Melanie I found you from Jan's blog. I'm so happy you started blogging, I love it. Im with Jan I want to know about the 5.

about us said...

Jan and Mindy (and all other inquiring minds)...you are funny! I honestly don't remember why there is a 5 at the end...I think maybe I tried 4 and it was already taken. Not to worry....when we are adding a 5th person to the blog, I'll be sure to let everyone know. I won't encode it though, I'll just tell you!