I'm the first one to admit that I have a sweet life. My kids are fun and relatively easy. They are never lacking for good friends to play with...which keeps them busy! Hubs works his butt off so I can stay home. He never even complains if the house is dirty or we have pancakes for dinner....again. There is usually someone fun outside to visit with or at the very least, call on the phone to visit with. And, I could go on and on. See, a pretty posh life. Just when I think it can't get any better....Sugar Girl is completely potty trained! HIP HIP HOORAY! We are talking zero accidents for days now! Plus, it wasn't even that hard (compared to the three month ordeal with Little Buddy)!
I should be knocking on wood, but I'm pretty sure our computer desk is particle board. Does that count as wood?
4 comments:
So Jealous! On so many levels!
Josh would totally pop a vessel if I made him eat pancakes for dinner, lol!
Nothing is so endearing to a mother as a child who is easy to potty train! They can totally redeem themselves, no matter how naughty or stinky or mean. CONGRATULATIONS!
You really are livin' the good life, aren't you!? Wait til' that unpredictable third child comes along! We'll see who's livin' the good life then!:) Hee! Hee!
P.S. Stop by my blog, I left you an award!
Thanks for the popcorn treats! Sooo yummy! And Cute! You're amazing!
Post a Comment