Hubs has been teasing me for about six months that everytime one of the kids gets a scratch or bruise on their face I say, "Shoot, I was going to take them to get their pictures taken tomorrow!" It's not far from the truth. But anyway, we finally got around to updating pictures thanks to my wonderful, talented, beautiful, witty (did I say talented?) friend April. Thanks April!*update: Good thing we didn't miss this small window of opportunity of our children looking decent because Little Buddy took it upon himself to cut his own hair at school today! See, this is why it has taken so long...someone always has a black eye/cold sore/scratch/haircut problem/etc.

I so wish Sugar had her hands out of her mouth and this would be on our wall lickety-split!


He was such a turkey the whole time...I think he was flirting with April!



2 comments:
I love the pics!!
I love the new pictures! They are so cute!
Post a Comment