We also got together with my brother, Court, and his family for "conference and crepes" Sunday morning...too bad we visited instead of watched conference! Court just opened his practice in SG and we went to look at his office and I have to say I am one PROUD SISTER! Court and Amber have worked so hard for so long to get through medical school, residency, etc....I think it's been like 30 years (jk)...but they are finally where they had planned to be all along! I might be in big trouble, but I couldn't help posting this picture as well...isn't he handsome! Check out his website desertpainspecialists.com.
3 comments:
That is so fun for Court and Amber, we miss them, but are happy for them. If im ever injured while in St. George he's my guy. Sorry it rained during this visit, that isnt what any of us want while in St. George. You need to tell them to start a blog so we can keep up with what they are doing.
Hey! Didn't know you zipped down to St. George! Who ran the marathon that you WATCHED!:) Anyone I know? You'll have to fill me in on the Empey goings-on! We miss them too! Yahoo for Court and his pain clinic opening. Can't believe it's official! :)
Hey Mel!
Thanks for cheering for me. I was quite miserable as I'm sure you could tell! I think I might have had hypothermia?? J/K But it sure was wet and cold!! I'm glad you have a blog. It will be fun to keep in touch!
Post a Comment